Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Challenge: Favorite Movies

I have a special drawer in my entertainment center that houses my favorite movies that are ready to be on call for a good cry or laugh. 


Movie 1:  "Adventures in Babysitting"  Yes, I am an 80's child.  I remember renting this on VHS, and having to wait what seemed like hours for it to rewind to watch it for the 100th time.




Movie 2:  "Goonies"  I will always be a GOONIE.  How you can you resist Chunk and his truffle shuffle?




Movie3:  " Sleepless in Seattle"  *sigh*  *Sigh* My favorite scene; (pardon the subtitles)




Movie 4: "A Christmas Story" A holiday tradition; Randy's snowsuit scene is the best!

Movie 5:  "Bruce Almighty" Anything with shrill voices and farting is entertaining




There are hundreds more; these are just a few that I would be willing to watch on repeat.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how many times my brother and I watched the Goonies and Adventures in Babysitting when we were young!! Love them!!
    "Nobody gets out of this place without singing the blues!!" Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete