Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blog Challenge Day One: "Something at Night"

There is something about the Dallas skyline at night that is mesmerizing.  I have to remind myself not to stare up and gaze at the brilliantly lit up skyscrapers as I'm driving on I-45 through downtown. (avoid driving beside a white Accord once the sun goes down, sometimes I have steal a glance) This has been something I've been in awe over since I was young.  I used to tell my parents I was going to live on the 30th floor in a high rise apartment building.  (Ummm try 2nd floor of a low-rise apartment), but that's the great thing of being a child..no dream is too big!  I also love the coziness of a lamp at night.  The soft illumination it gives off makes me want to curl up with a great book and read into the wee hours of the night.  What does night make you think of?  I asked my sweet girl, Kelsey, and she said..."sleep, mom" ...I love her simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment