Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blog Challenge: (Early) Childhood

Luckily, I stumbled upon some pics of long ago...my mom, being the picture hoarder that she is, has most of my school age pics.  So, my reenactment of my way younger years is as follows.

Meet my beloved "Bear-Bear"  He is the maroon, stuffed friend in my lap.  Bear-Bear has been everywhere with me, including Japan.  He was my best friend, and participated in many roles.  He has been in "time-out", my student (thankfully Bear-Bear was smart), my "baby", soaked in some tears, and snuggled many times.  I can still remember what he smells like.  Bear-Bear is still alive and kicking, but my mom is holding him hostage...imagine that? 




Next up:  Japan.  I have no recollection of this, except some cool pics. 


Birthday:  Common thread here...something always on my head.  Jeeeez mom....



I didn't do it...I swear...it was Bear-Bear! 




Whew..still managed to stay on the "good" list...everything is Merry again...




Looking through old pictures today was like taking a time machine to the past.  I had a wonderful childhood, and hope to instill the same love, festivities, and values in my own daughter.  Thank goodness for pictures that capture forever moments in time. 

3 comments:

  1. You are stinkin' cute in these pictures!! I would have accessorized your head as well! :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary you are adorable!! What a cute baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Your picture in Japan reminds me SO much Emma B. How funny!

    ReplyDelete